[TYPO3-doc] Thanks: caching framework documentation

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Jan 8 17:54:44 CET 2013

Hey.

On 01/07/2013 02:44 PM, François Suter wrote:
>> thanks for the nice pages about the caching framework!
>>
>> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CoreApiReference/CachingFramework/
>>
>> It's very well readable.
>
> You're welcome. Most of the stuff comes from the wiki. I just
> restructured it and threw out some parts which seemed too detailed. I'm
> going to ping Christian Kuhn for a review.

Thanks for the port, Francois!
I hope to find some time for a technical review and will give feedback
or directly push patches.
There are also some loose ends for 6.0 (The frontends changed a bit for
example), and I'd like to finish that. Is there any advice if and how
changes for younger TYPO3 versions should be marked, or how "old"
content should be handled that is not valid anymore in young core versions?

Regards
Christian