[TYPO3-doc] A proposal on how to use ReST markup for TypoScript documentation // imageLinkWrap in Tsref

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jan 5 17:11:28 CET 2013

Hi Martin,

> Did some more cleanup ...
>
> I think it's a nice and clean structure now.

Indeed, that looks really good now. I think we need to improve the
design for headings, because the page looks too much like a single block
of text, but this is a general remark and not related to your recent
changes.

> Now there is one if you hover over those links.

Very good this way.

> and in case somebody hasn't noticed: at the left of the browser
> window there is a "button" for hovering that opens another
> intra-page menu.

Maybe this would deserve some kind of arrow so that people notice that
it may be expanded.