[TYPO3-doc] A proposal on how to use ReST markup for TypoScript documentation // imageLinkWrap in Tsref

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 23:37:10 CET 2013

François,

>> now I love it:

Oh yeah!!!

>> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/dev/Functions/Imagelinkwrap/

Did some more cleanup ...

I think it's a nice and clean structure now.

>> Note that the headlines are backlinks to the local table of
>> contents. I had forgotten about that original Docutils directive
>
>Clever, but not obvious. A more visible link to top may be better.

Now there is one if you hover over those links.

Ah, ...

and in case somebody hasn't noticed: at the left of the browser
window there is a "button" for hovering that opens another
intra-page menu.

Dream a little dream ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de