[TYPO3-doc] What tool for our meetings?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Wed Jul 25 14:55:20 CEST 2012

Maybe its worth to not destroy our server immediately:
http://code.google.com/p/bigbluebutton/wiki/RoadMap1dot0#HTML5_client

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks