[TYPO3-doc] What tool for our meetings?

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:15:28 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen and François (and all)!

I set up a new OpenMeetings platform on a demo server.
After connecting to http://77.72.193.243/openmeetings/ you can click
on "Not a member" for register a new user.
It is a new demo server and I hope that I have installed and
configured all the packages (I haven't configured the sip module). If
you find any problem write me.

Openmeetings is very intuitive, but if you have problems you find a
manual: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Manuals+user+OpenMeetings+various
or you can ask me.

Bye
Roberto

2012/7/24 Steffen Gebert <steffen.gebert at typo3.org>:

> Hi,
>
> would be nice, if you could try to set it up.
>
> If it really fits our needs, we will coordinate to set it up on our
> infrastructure.
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen
>
> - --
> Steffen Gebert
> TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
> TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member
>
> TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
> Get involved: http://typo3.org
>
> I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
> my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
> send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks
>

> Am 7/24/12 10:24 AM, schrieb François Suter:
>> Hi Roberto,
>>
>>> Hi François! Some year ago I worked on project Openmeetings, I
>>> don't know if you have it evaluated. It is a webconference
>>> written in openlazslo, for the client, and with red5 on the
>>> server. The project has gone forward and is now an Apache
>>> Incubator Project: http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/
>>
>> Indeed I was that project while searching a bit. What I'm afraid of
>> is that we end up with the same problems because the interface is
>> also in Flash.
>>
>>> If you want I can make a installation for the TYPO3 group (on a
>>> my server or)
>>
>> I'm not sure it's worth it, but I would let the server team answer
>> to that proposal.
>>
>> Thanks for your feedback anyway. It's always great to have people
>> suggest solutions.
>>
>> Cheers

Certified TYPO3 Integrator