[TYPO3-doc] What tool for our meetings?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 24 11:36:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

would be nice, if you could try to set it up.

If it really fits our needs, we will coordinate to set it up on our
infrastructure.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks