[TYPO3-doc] Documentation style for FLOW3 / Phoenix docs

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 16 20:01:03 CEST 2012

Jacob,

On 15.07.2012, at 00:17, Jacob Floyd <cognifloyd at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll check around and see if I've got a New Oxford American dictionary, or
> what dictionary should be recommended, if any. What benefit does specifying
> a dictionary provide?

if you run a spell checker on the docs, it would be nice if it would be fine for everybody.
There are just a few but maybe annoying differences, but well … probably not so important.

The built-in dictionary on a Mac is the New Oxford American, but other's might prefer Miriam
Webster's, or … something else …

> I just bought a copy of this a couple of weeks ago, so this works for me.
> ;) What do we do for the people that do not have a copy available?

Good question. I also bought a copy because I was curious about writing (for example
I always wanted to know why only certain words in a headline are not capitalized). Maybe
some other people are equally curious. We could certainly find a sponsor for some Amazon
gift certs if necessary ;-)

robert

--
Robert Lemke