[TYPO3-doc] Documentation style for FLOW3 / Phoenix docs

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sun Jul 15 21:38:48 CEST 2012

[Jacob Floyd] wrote & schrieb:

>As far as the dictionary goes, I always use Wiktionary first when looking
>things up because I like to support community efforts and I've got a custom
>search provider in my chrome browser so that I just type "e[space][the word
>I'm looking for]' and I get the English definition. "p" is my shortcut to
>look things up in Portuguese (the only other language I'm fluent in).

Firefox has built in capabilites to achieve this. You can create these
kind of custom searches easily.

I've made a small TUTORIAL for this:

http://blog.mbless.de/how-to-create-your-own-keyword-searches-with

Enjoy!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de