[TYPO3-doc] [UPDATE!] Tip for ReST editor: Styles for screenshots

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Dec 24 00:38:19 CET 2012

Merry Christmas to all of you,

a little "Christmas present" in short: scaling images.

>Recommendations:
>
>- don't use :width: and :height:
>- use :class: screenshot-detail for "small to medium" screenshots

This is still valid.

Changed: No, please do NOT use 'screenshot-fullsize':
>- use :class: screenshot-fullsize for "large" screenshots
No, don't do that.

Why?

You're getting that functionality for free!

1. Watch for example this page:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/GettingStartedTutorial/GeneralPrinciples/GeneralBackendStructure/Index.html

2. Select "adaptive" layout.

3. Resize the width of your browser window

I hope you like! The pictures should scale down and up again to
their respective max-width. Works for me in FF, Chrome, Safarie,
IE9.

I've startet writing a Documentation Contribution manual that will
explain the details, so you don't have to keep track of these
mails.

Merry christmas and a happy new year 2013!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de