[TYPO3-doc] Flow & Neos documentation on docs.typo3.org

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Dec 20 18:20:17 CET 2012

François Suter wrote:

Hi François,

> [...] in the case
> of Flow, it is complicated by the fact that you have what seems like
> several manuals inside your "Documentation" folder

Yes, but as you wrote in your follow-up this seems to work out just fine
(except for the missing images, but that's probably a different issue).

> It might be a good idea anyway to include a canonical URL in the page,
> containing the version number (and reuse that as identifier for the JS).

It probably makes a lot of sense to add a "canonical link" element [1]
to the head section anyways for SEO reasons. We could then read the rel
attribute from that tag via JS.

>> * The scripts loads comments via AJAX [...]

> Sounds like a reasonable workflow. I'm sure a lot of details will need
> more working out as we go along.

Yes, indeed. Lets see what the design team comes up with. I openend a
ticket on [2].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canonical_link_element
[2] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44154

--