[TYPO3-doc] GIT howto preview Tutorials - here: doc_tut_editors

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Dec 17 21:14:47 CET 2012

Hi Henning,

> so where do all those little icons come from ;-?

I'm afraid I still don't understand what you mean. Are you talking about
the icons that make up the TYPO3 interface? You want to have some direct
access to those files? They are part of the TYPO3 Core, as PNG files.
But they do not exist at higher resolutions, so I'm not sure how this
would help.

Could you maybe give a precise example of a screenshot you are unhappy
with and how you would like to improve it?