[TYPO3-doc] GIT howto preview Tutorials - here: doc_tut_editors

Henning Nelihsen hn at maixit.de
Sat Dec 15 14:00:58 CET 2012

hello François,

Am 12.12.2012 um 14:29 schrieb François Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch>:

> And if you get hooked, there are plenty of other manuals to update ;-)
how did you know ;)

I am finished with the screenshot updates now and I think it's almost ready for public(?). I tried to stay as close to the original as possible and its astonishing (or maybe not ) how many passages would not change. Some did or are new, e.g. the page browser or moving content elements with drag and drop, and only updating screenshots was not sufficient.

Next steps

- element browser
- missing modules
- URL management, domain records …
- tips and tricks (Task #1269)
- better wording …
- german translation

Please let me know, if things would be complete in the wrong direction, and forgive german-isms.

--
Gruss, Henning