[TYPO3-doc] Modern / Futuristic template building

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at wunderknaben.com
Tue Dec 4 11:34:46 CET 2012

Am 29.11.2012 15:55, schrieb François Suter:
> The obvious problem being lack of resources... But we really can't let
> those old tutorials be available anymore. They look totally out of date
> and they are definitely neither modern, nor futuristic, although they
> are still perfectly valid from a conceptual point of view.
>
> What do you think?

I strongly object against removing the old material unless new is
available. The stuff might be outdated but usually still is the first
choice for newbies. And don't forget people who need a reference when
dealing with installations that use other templating methods than they
are accustomed to.

Cheers,

Christian