[TYPO3-doc] Progress: Much better rendering of manuals is online

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Mon Dec 3 09:46:36 CET 2012

Hi Denyer,

>Hey Martin,
>Do you have an expected date for the "v1.0" release?

Yes, no: it'll be an ever ongoing process of evolution ...

>I don't want to start submitting feedback to a halfway project,
> as I know how frustrating that can be!!

No problem, let's hear! Worst thing that could happen that I don't
respond much or very late.

>I've already had a play around with the base CSS to (In my eyes, of
>course!) improve the layout a little, but if it's a Work In Progress then
>many such things may find themselves redundant.

Don't be shy. I'm *very* interested to hear what people are doing
and what they would need. The decisision is more on your side if
it's ok for you that you spend some time to report things and
maybe find the next day that it wouldn't have really been
necessary.

About the state:

Yes, currently I'm changing that CSS again as I just found the my
HTML of the navigational stuff isn't the way it should be to work
the same as on typo3.org. So I'll change the generated HTML. This
week, I think. It's a bit tricky ...

Thanks for your interest and participation!

wReSTle on ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de