[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker does not list latest Security issue list Extensions

Christoph Buchli cbuchli at snowflake.ch
Tue Jun 4 15:39:45 CEST 2013

Hy Nina
On the 04.06.2013 10:19, Nina Pinkowski wrote:
> I tryed updating the extensionlist in the caretaker installation typo3
> and in the customer typo3. That did not help.

It's quite likely that there was a problem updating your Extension-List
on the caretaker-server... Did you do it by hand or via Scheduler-Job?

Do you get the security-warning in EM if you copy the exact version from
the instance to the ext-dir of the caretaker-server?
Could you show us the affected test-config?

Best regards,
christoph

--
Christoph Buchli