[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker does not list latest Security issue list Extensions

Nina Pinkowski nina.pinkowski at scanlitho.de
Tue Jun 4 10:19:54 CEST 2013

Hey,

I was wondering if someone else has problems with the extension
security issues list from yesterday.
In my caretaker installation they dont show as insecure extensions.

I tryed updating the extensionlist in the caretaker installation typo3
and in the customer typo3. That did not help.

But at least i can see  that rzautocomplete is set as insecure directly
in the customer typo3. Powermail dont show as insecure at all.

Has someone an idea where the problem could be?

Greetings Nina