[TYPO3-caretaker] Open bugs in latest SVN version

larsen007 at web.de larsen007 at web.de
Tue Feb 21 09:38:37 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

> did you update caretaker_instance on the caretaker-master too? The
> codeparts running on the monitored instance are unchanged. Only the
> caretaker_instance code that's running on the master was changed.

yes, I mainly test the typo3-installation on the master itself so I have
the following extension dirs that have been updated:

/var/www/caretaker/typo3conf/ext#
drwxr-sr-x 18 root www-data 4096 Feb 17 12:52 caretaker
drwxr-sr-x  8 root www-data 4096 Jun 27  2011 caretaker_instance

How can I test what´s going wrong here?

Lars