[TYPO3-caretaker] Chart - switch between dates

Nina nina.pinkowski at scanlitho.de
Wed Feb 8 17:01:54 CET 2012

  Hi Mark,

  thanks that helped.
  I can go up to the 3 months chart with:
  memory_limit = 512M
  max_execution_time = 30

  After that (12 months) I run in problems the max_execution_time.
  With this settings I get the chart:
  memory_limit = 1024M
  max_execution_time = 240

  Maybe he is unhappy with me letting him make http tests all 3 minutes
  for a server (to mutch info to calculate).

  Would you recommend letting the server run with the high setting?
  On the server we do trial programming for live servers. I fear that we
  can't see if our programming is to slow with this settings.

  Greetings Nina