[TYPO3-caretaker] Hi - let me join!

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Aug 18 14:55:30 CEST 2011

[markus.guenther at e-netconsulting.com] wrote & schrieb:

>Lars is right with the UPDATE in the dropdown. The Caretaker Server needs TYPO3 4.3 or later and the caretaker_instance can be used with TYPO3 4.0 or later.

Ok, that's good.

(1)
The manual.sxw of TER version 0.3.0 states on page 6:
"""
First of all, for the serverside setup you need a working TYPO3
installation prior to version 4.3.
"""
Wow, that's irritating and just the other way round. Should be
reformulated.

(2)
Yes, I did the UPDATE action from the dropdown menu in the EM. On one
machine it worked - so I have a clue what should happen. On the other
machine nothing happens.

LG Martin

--
http://mbless.de