[TYPO3-caretaker] Services/test not registered in TYPO3 4.4

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:20:25 CEST 2010

Thanks Pim!

I read the installation manual from

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-caretaker/wiki/Manual_installation#Caretaker-server

and I understand that i need to install the caretaker_instance first.
But I got the test now, by (re)installing the caretaker_instance after
the caretaker extension.

I hope this thread might help others :-)

Now, on with setting up the tests! :-)

Best regards,

Søren Malling

Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling