[TYPO3-caretaker] new test extension for cron/scheduler

Pim Snel pim at lingewoud.nl
Thu Sep 2 19:30:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just installed the latest trunk this afternoon, and I want to say:
Thank you for starting this project. It was very easy to install and I
know this will be very powerful for us. I started a simular project
because I didn't knew about caretaker yet, but I will focus my energy
on caretaker now.

I also created a test extension for testing how long ago the Scheduler
was run. This way you see if the cron task was setup correctly. I have
problems with changing directories names and thus broken cron tasks.

Please give feedback. I think this could serve as a good example
extending project for the wiki. I think the current dummy extension is
not complete because it does not have instance-operations.

You can download a zip with the testing extension here:
http://pimsnel.com/pub/caretaker_testcronscheduler.zip

Kind regards,
Pim Snel

Lingewoud B.V.