[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker sends no emails

Wed Oct 27 16:18:05 CEST 2010

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.10.2010, 15:13 +0200 schrieb Martin Ficzel:
> Am 25.10.10 16:50, schrieb Daniel Lorenz:
> > Hello Martin,
> >
> > Am Sonntag, den 24.10.2010, 13:06 +0200 schrieb Martin Ficzel:
> >> did you add roles to your Contacts? And did you also select the roles
> >> which shall recieve mail-notifications in the ext-mgm configuration.
> >> Since we configure roles on our systems it is possible that the
> >> notifications do'nt work without roles. That would be a bug.
> >
> > I have a "Administrator" group for my tt_adress and I set a caretaker
> > "Role". Your tip doesn't solve my problem. I set the "1" as id in
> > ext-mgm configuration, but no email was sending. I manually start
> > scheduler task for testing and select "Refresh forced" in Caretaker
> > module but mail.log has no new entry.
> >
> > CU Daniel
> >

> Hi Daniel,
>
> i committed a change that should make it possible to use the role-uids in the Extension
> config aswell and fixed another issue in the notification system. Could you test again.
>
> Regards Martin.

I updated caretaker via SVN. But it does not send any email.
To ensure, emails was send by this testserver I created a new Test Task
"Scheduler test task (scheduler)". If I run this new Task, an E-Mail was
send.

I try severel configurations with the updated caretaker but no email was
send. Is there any magic? When emails was send by caretaker? When
running the cron manually or choose "Refresh forced"? Can I test email
from caretaker manually on the system itself?

Thanks a lot for helping me.

CU Daniel