[TYPO3-caretaker] configure warning/error level?

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Wed Oct 27 12:34:10 CEST 2010

Am 26.10.10 12:17, schrieb Peter Kraume:
> Is it possible to configure a test to throw a warning rather than an error?
>
> e.g. I have a TYPO3 Version test for the latest version. If it fails, it throws an error.
> But a warning would be sufficent.
>
> Regards
> Peter

Hello Peter,

in some TestServices you can already configure which state should be returned in several
conditions. If you need this feature on other places aswell we will try to add it. Maybe
you can provide patches for the testServices you need.

I do'nt think we will this as general setting to all tests.

Regands Martin