[TYPO3-caretaker] Added a "Warning Level" selector to "Check TYPO3_CONF_VARS" Test

Leo Bossmann bossmann at network-publishing.de
Tue Oct 26 14:15:38 CEST 2010

Hi all,

we run caretaker on a number of instances and put some tests in place
that check for TYPO3_CONF_VARS configurations we use. Some of them are
not security-related, so a failed test would be "too much".

Therefore I added a Warning Level selector to the flexform that defaults
to "Error" but offers the option "Warning". See attached diff for my
changes to

services/ds.tx_caretakerinstance_CheckConfVarsTestService.xml
services/class.tx_caretakerinstance_CheckConfVarsTestService.php

If it is OK for you I would be happy if this could be added to the trunk
so we can deploy it across our installations.

Thanks in advance

Leo