[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker sends no emails

Nina nina.pinkowski at scanlitho.de
Wed Oct 20 16:58:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have had a lot of problems to get the mail-notification running.
So I got the last version of caretaker from the Subversion repository.
But still, I dont get it running.

I set up tt_address and build a address group and an adress.
I enabled simpleMailNotification in ExtMgm and set sender / subject
and link
I set a contact in the Instancegroups and in one Instance

I tried to find where the bug may be and came to the file:
caretaker/classes/nodes/class.tx_caretaker_AbstractNode.php

I set a test in the function
	public function notify ($event, $result = NULL, $lastResult = NULL ){
			// find all registered notification services
		$notificationServices =
tx_caretaker_ServiceHelper::getAllCaretakerNotificationServices();
		foreach ( $notificationServices as $notificationService ){
			$notificationService->addNotification( $event, $this, $result,
$lastResult );
		}
	}

$notificationServices gives back an array witch says "1". Thats all.
And in the next line the foreach dont get executed.

Can someone help me get the mail-service running?

Greetings