[TYPO3-caretaker] how to set up the FE-plugin

Nina nina.pinkowski at scanlitho.de
Mon Nov 15 15:23:48 CET 2010

Hi Tobias,

Oh, so it makes only sence if I recreate the whole BE-Overview in the
FE.

I hoped we would be able to let it build automatical like with
tt_news,
where you have one folder with data, an overview-page and one
detail-side
and get the content generated over the ID's the overview-page gives to
the detail-page.

Thanks Tobias

Greetings Nina