[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker sends no emails

Nina nina.pinkowski at scanlitho.de
Mon Nov 15 14:35:16 CET 2010

Hello Martin,

the problem is allready that I cant get one node to send a mail.
I went in the BE-Overview, select an Instance and choose
Actions->refresh forced. I wait till the window refreshes... and
nothing happens.
In the BE is shown an error. But why dont he send a mail? What could i
have forgotten?
The "Instance Group" has an contact witch has an adress and an role.
In the BE-Overview in the instance window I can see that instance has
an contact.

Would be great if you have an idea, I'm near to delete it all and
install new :(

Greetings Nina