[TYPO3-caretaker] New Testservice: Check BE-Password Blacklist

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Mon Feb 22 10:46:53 CET 2010

Hi,

> today i committed the "Check BE-Password Blacklist" Testservice. I
> suggest to use it with a list of the most stupid passwords which can be
> found online.
first of all, thank you Martin for implementing this as interim
solution. Anyway, we will provide slightly different approach to this
which already laid out in our heads. ;-)

I don't think that much will change for the users, so go ahead and use
this feature. We'll "only" change the way it works beneath the surface
and add one or two options.

Best wishes,
Thomas