[TYPO3-caretaker] Do you use caretaker

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Mon Aug 30 14:47:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

as you might know, we'll talk about caretaker at the T3CON10 in
Frankfurt this year.

We thought it would be nice to show some numbers during in the talk
about the usage of caretaker.

So it would be nice if you could share your experiences with us. Tell us
for how long you are using caretaker and how many instances you monitor
with it.

Any kind of statistical data would be nice to hear. We don't want to
know any names of course. Plain numbers like "We use caretaker for 6
months on 2500 instances know, and it saved us a gazillion hours of
maintanace work". Something like that...

Thanks in advance,
Thomas (caretaker devteam)