[TYPO3-caretaker] New Feature Retry-Test

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Mon Nov 9 15:21:09 CET 2009

I added a maxRetryNumber configuration to the test. Now you can define that a failing test
should imediatly be executed again n-times. The default value is zero. For me this made
some flickering tests (especially ping and http) behave much more stable.

Question: I implemented and comitted this as a generic feature of the test-record and the
testrunner. It could be implemented as a feature of the ping and http test-service too.
What do you prefer.

Regards Martin