[TYPO3-caretaker] EXT caretaker_server requirements suggestions

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Thu Dec 3 19:53:32 CET 2009

Martin,

> Hi Georg,
> the system i was speaking about is using only the caretaker_selenium
> and custom non-public testservices. Since there are also caretaker_snmp
> and in future caretaker_nrpe it is not completely senseless to use
> caretaker without caretaker_instance.

I got the point, however just to explain my suggestion a bit more, let
me quote from:
-----
caretaker/trunk/doc/tutorial.txt
-----
Setup Caretaker Instance Monitoring
Step 1: Serverside Setup
   - install caretaker_instance
   - create keypair by Using "Update!" in Extension Manager

So at least the EXT:caretaker_instance should go into the suggested
dependencies of EXT:caretaker.

I guess you got the point
regards georg