[TYPO3-BLE] Status report 23-09-2011: Project DAM

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Sat Sep 24 16:06:35 CEST 2011

Fabien Udriot
=============
✔ Improve EM configuration by detecting the status of the extension and give back the User a
message: ok, warning.
✔ Continue implementation File Upload
ℹ Push a few commits to DAM 2.0 -> Gerrit 5248, 5249

Steffen Ritter
==============
✔ Status Meeting
✔ got rid of all requirejs within vidi (only loader uses it)
✔ exchanged my CORE to FAL branch and set it up
✔ had a look into the core tree API - started refactoring
✔ Skype calls about TreeApi with Andreas and Ingmar
✔ Implemented the "Relation tag", and its Dataproviders (available Relations, related records auto
completion)
✔ extended the module loader for tree relation configuration

➜ streamlining core tree api (php side) as of monday

Lorenz Ulrich
=============
ℹ Studied the TYPO3 Service architecture documentation. We will need several services for meta data
extraction.
✔ Downloaded LGPL PHP packages for meta data extraction (TCPDF, getid3(), PHPWord, PHPExcel,
PHPPowerPoint)
➜ Is Classes/Utility/[packageName] the right place? Discuss with Fabien.
☠ Some packages are quite big. Maybe we need a separate extension for our new PHP-based meta
extraction services?
✔ Kicked off IndexingController: MIME Type detection, Asset type determination
➜ Continue with services and meta data extraction (Saturday)

~~~ Legend ~~~
✔ done
➜ next steps
☠ impediment