[TYPO3-BLE] Status report 15-09-2011: Project DAM

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Sep 16 07:45:11 CEST 2011

Am 16.09.2011 07:33, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi,
>
> just an outsie view
>
> Am 16.09.2011 05:43, schrieb Fabien Udriot:
>> Steffen Ritter
>> ===============
>> ✔ longer status meeting with some decisions
>
> so what was the result because without info you can just also write "did
> some stuff" ;)

well I think Ingmar did an protocol, status report should just reflect
how I wasted my time :P

Results:
---------
✔ abondend Tabs - for example is one result, we do not need it for DAM
or FAL / Filelist
the second major decision was to not use requireJS just everywhere
within our own module because we ran into some problems.
We use requirejs for dynamically loading the "first part of the module"
and the extension system, not internally.

Most time we discussed "waht the user expects" and so on. More internal
stuff, you may not understand without access to the DropBox and its
wireframes.

regards

Steffen