[TYPO3-BLE] Status report 29-7-2011: Project DAM

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Aug 2 12:47:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

in general, the load-on-demand is an ExtJS feature which should be used
only in dev context.
Later you use the sencha sdk and compile the library. In this
compilation it checks your code and the requires and generate one
concatenated and yui-compressed file for production use.

Just as FYI ;)

vg Steffen