[TYPO3-performance] Cache priming

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Mon Jan 26 16:03:23 CET 2015

Hi Jonas.

You're free to improve every single edge of TYPO3 caching and contribute whatever you think is required.
But until now there is only backend API clearing mechanisms.

As stated by both, Philipp and me, creating content and determining corresponding cache metadata (identifiers, tags, privileges) is such a complex task which makes it nearly impossible to have a common behavior which fits for every case.

And ontop of that, FE rendering is such a complex task itself that reproducing behavior in BE is nearly impossible. So you would need to hit every FE page through some crawler anyway.
Search TER for "crawler" extension. There already is such a thing. It doesn't cover different FE groups, but for a simple "regular user" situation that should be enough.

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler | netlogix Media

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Web: media.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Web: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt