[TYPO3-performance] Cache priming

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Thu Jan 22 11:12:54 CET 2015

Hi Philipp,

Am 21.01.2015 um 20:21 schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> There are far to many caches involved to do this reliable.
Let's just say the page cache would be sufficient.
> The only thing
> you can do is a request to the frontend with the parameters, forcing page
> generation.
That exactly is my problem. I don't know how to force page cache
GENERATION. In a normal HTTP-request I might hit an already filled page
cache. And if I append &no_cache=1, I think the page cache is neither
used nor filled.

Don't you think a command to REGENERATE the page cache of a specific URL
would be needed to ensure quick responses?

Best regards,
Jonas

--
Neu: welcome.region-stuttgart.de
Neu: ladenbackofen.de

Tel.: +49 711 280481-1 (Durchwahl: -18)
Fax:  +49 711 280481-3
Inhaber: Jens Fuchs, Michael Weiß, Jens Strobel
www.d-mind.de