[TYPO3-performance] Re: page shows 'loading' at bottom and...

Gert-jan Dikkescheij gerry at newred.ch
Mon Aug 17 06:38:45 CEST 2015

I found the problem,

in the settings of jQuery I ticked 'noConflict' and 'Mobile' because of some trouble with the drop down menu with cellphones... this did not solve that problem but caused the 'loading' at the end of the page and the navigation trouble...

I actually did not take the time to study up on what these options provide...

just wanted to share, maybe helpful to someone, I spend some time to figure this out,

kind regards, gerry