[TYPO3-performance] Scaling TYPO3 horizontally

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Jun 29 10:38:34 CEST 2013

nginx for SSL termination in front of varnish works also very well.

typo3.org uses nginx also as proxy for http in front of varnish. I'm not
fully convinced of this, but the good thing is that people causing
excessive load can easily be blocked (and new nginx version also offer
rate limitations).

Kind regards
Steffen

- --