[TYPO3-performance] Deleting pages in Backend extremely slow

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Oct 5 19:21:16 CEST 2012

Hi Andrea,

get a profiler and find out, what takes so much time.
See e.g.
buzz.typo3.org/people/steffen-gebert/article/profiling-typo3-with-xhprof/

It could be cache invalidation from what you describe.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks