[TYPO3-performance] SSI/ESI for better caching

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Sep 6 13:56:48 CEST 2010

> if there is no post request/no_cache get-parameter or anything
> else, that would make some dynamic response expected

I guess this is something you should think about again.
"Anything else" doesn't necessarily come from the client side but can be based on server side events as well.
i.e. a timestamp that is added to tell the user when he entered a certain page.
So you never know, if a dynamic response is expected, unless you "ask" the server before.
IMHO the usage of COA_INT itself already is an indicator for an expected dynamic response.

But maybe I just got you wrong :-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de