[TYPO3-performance] Performance issues with 4.3 on a complicated page

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 15 17:55:09 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have a page with pretty sophisticated rendering involving upwards of
1000 calls to tslib_content::cObjGetSingle(). This is of course pretty
slow when the page is not yet in cache. However it was reasonable with
TYPO3 4.2. I now migrated this site from to 4.3 and it got significantly
slower. Unfortunately I had no benchmarks before the migration, so I
can't give precise values, but the difference is important enough to be
*very* noticeable.

I was wondering if any of you had made a similar experience. If not, can
you imagine what changes were introduced in 4.3 that could have such an
impact?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter