[TYPO3-performance] TYPO3 4.3 performance

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu May 28 14:57:29 CEST 2009

hi,

Thomas Schröder wrote:
> Here the increase of the performance is even bigger. But compared to
> your values either something must be wrong with my installation or you
> have a kick-ass server :-)

it's a 2.6 GHZ quadcore with 8 GB RAM and a very fast harddisk (WD raptor).
kubuntu 8.04, php 5.2.4 with eaccelerator. The only non standard thing is
that I increased the mysql caches a bit in my.cnf.

thanks for your tests. the last result is interesting: why is rendering a
USER_INT object on your server exactly as fast as on my machine whereas all
other results are slower?

greets
rupert