[TYPO3-performance] TYPO3 4.3 performance

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed May 27 18:42:40 CEST 2009

For the first test, were you using DB for cache? How many other entries
were there in cache?

I was looking at the tags field, and it seems that functions like
flushByTag will take a long time on a large cache. Could a full text
search index be added to that field to improve performance? Has anyone
tried to use a large cache on memcached?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/