[TYPO3-performance] OT: TYPO3 4.3 performance

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jun 1 16:13:00 CEST 2009

>> hey certified intregator,

Should have been "intrigueator" if it's the one from one of the dozens of
t-shirts we have been talking about at T3DD09 ;-)
But since this thread shows that misspelling can even make it a bit more
misleading and thus more funny, maybe it should really be "intregator"
instead.

My personal favourite still is: XING says I know you!

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bunnyfield