[TYPO3-performance] TYPO3 4.3 performance

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jun 1 08:55:20 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> hey certified intregator,
>
> (OT: I'm interested in this, ähmmm,title, where can one get this
> certification?)

You need to make so many foes within the TYPO3 community they want to
ban you from all events.
Harder than it sounds ;-)

But by now everything is back to good.

> Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] wrote:
>> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>>> not necessarily as MySQL also has a cache. Especially with tests like ab
>>> which is not comparable to real people behavior this could lead to false
>>> results.
>> True.
>>
>> It's like hitting the = button on a calculator over and over again ;-)
>>
>> a very simple method is 20-40 httracks all grabbing the full website
>> (preferably via LAN in the datacenter) for half a day or so.
>
> but what can httrack mesure?

We measure parsetimes (vs. serverload).
Basically all data gets stored in different folders so we can track down
the serverload + parsetimes.
Together it gives quite good results - we calculate to maximum possible
pages from there.

--
TYPO3 certified intregator
T3DD09 Entertainer