[TYPO3-Performance] MySQL connection slow?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:25:40 CET 2008

Hi!

Dan Osipov wrote:
> I don't know where to begin to determine the cause of the problem. Both
> servers are on a LAN. It could be a network issue, MySQL configuration,
> OS configuration, or anything in between... Suggestions on where I
> should look?

Begin with checking if localhost connection is fast. There is no
point detecting network problems until you know it runs fast locally.

Create a simple script that emulates some TYPO3 queries and run it
many times on the same server where mysql is located.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support