[TYPO3-Performance] MySQL connection slow?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Nov 17 15:34:59 CET 2008

I don't have any other servers to try with - for now. I'll see if I can
get one to test.

I was successful in getting the tcpdump output for one hit on the FE -
now if only I knew where to look for potential problems... It's just a
lot of ack's between the servers.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/