[TYPO3-Performance] db-performance-issue

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Jul 30 15:40:01 CEST 2008

Michiel Roos [netcreators] schrieb:
> I realy think this question should be asked in t3.dev or t3.english . . .

my assumption was that people using the DBAL sooner or later would show
up here anyways.

I'd like to give my other post a few days to see if people are
interested in this stuff.

Maybe it would make sense to set up an anonymous survey or something so
we at least know if folks are all having the same problems.

Optimising performance issues is very dificult if you don't know where
to start.

;-)