[TYPO3-Performance] ab failed requests

georg kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Wed Dec 24 17:13:30 CET 2008

Dan Osipov wrote:
> I did try jMeter, but I think because I was doing it on my local
> computer the network became the bottleneck...

I experienced the same on first time usage; however you can run jMeter
from remote, too; actually you may run it from multiple servers, with
the GUI on your localmachine just sending commands to the jmeter-servers
and receiving reports from them.
This setup allows for really nice on purpose DDOSes ;-)
'njoy georg

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/remote-test.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.pdf