[TYPO3-Performance] ab failed requests

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Dec 23 15:36:33 CET 2008

I'm trying to optimize this server for high load, that's why I'm running
these tests. So I certainly want to know why I overloaded the server :)

Here is my Apache config:
<IfModule mpm_worker_module>
     StartServers           128
     MaxClients            3456
     MinSpareThreads         16
     MaxSpareThreads        164
     ThreadsPerChild         64
     MaxRequestsPerChild  10000
</IfModule>

Anything look wrong?

During the tests the memory usage peaks at about 33% of available
memory, which I would expect to go to 100% for this kind of load...

Anything you can recommend is highly appreciated!

Dan